Here are interesting and amazing facts about March month that will shock you. March is the third month which has the total length of 31 days. People who are born in the March month wants to know the facts and we are providing you just what you are looking for. March born facts with figures and observances are available on this page. This is the second month of January which has thirty-one days. It is the first month of spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the first month of fall of autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. Let’s check out the other facts!
March Month Interesting Facts And Trivia
- Say Happy New Year to Ancient Romans as March was the first month of Roman calendar when January and February were not included.
- The name of March month is named after Mars, the Roman god of war as it was the month in which the military campaigning season got underway after winter.
- Each year, March and June months end on the same day of the week. Quite interesting!
- One of the most popular festival Easter is celebrated in the month of March. In the year 2018, it will be celebrated on 1st of April.
- Do you know? March is the only month having a total of 3 consecutive consonants in its name.
- Saint Patrick’s Day is celebrated in the month of March.
- There is a famous quote about this month which states “March comes in a like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb”, which means that winter is ending and spring has started.
- The name of this month is an acronym for the Medically Aware and Responsible Citizens of Hyderabad.
- One more name is given to this month which is “Hlyda” which means “loud” because of winds blow in this month.
Interesting Facts about people born in the month of March
Would you like to know about those people who are born in this month? We have made a collection of March born people facts that you should know. So go through the list below.
- People born in the month of March are very generous. Such kind of qualities gains them admiration from their peers. This is why other people give respect to them for this quality.
- They love playing pranks on the people even though you can never get them to accept that. So they are a little bit naughty in nature as well.
- March born people love peace and calmness. They prefer to get lost in their thoughts. It is also revealed that March born people are introverts.
- Those people who are born in March are Pet lovers and very sensitive for the Nature Cure. So you can cure them nature lovers also. They believe in living a healthier and happier life with a grounded attitude.
- Talking about the relationship, they are very devoted and trustworthy whether it is a friendship, love life, marriage, and even their own family members. So if you a partner who is born in March month, you are the lucky one.
- Music lovers and music innovators. March born people are gifted with music and are very good at playing musical instruments. Highly skilled in adapting the notes and melodies.
- Whenever you are with March born people, you’ll feel a positive aura as such people are passionately positive. They are creatively involved in making the best out of their life.
- Aquamarine and Bloodstone are the birthstones for those people who are born in March.
- The Zodiac signs are Pisces [until March 20] and Aries [March 21 onwards].
March Month Observances in the United States
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Music in our Schools Month
- National Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
- National Celery Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Reading Awareness Month
- Youth Art Month
So these are the facts and observances of March month. Hope you like them. Stay in touch with us as we’ll add some more facts about this third month of the year. Educate others about these facts by sharing them on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social platform.