Huge collection of Memorial Day 2019 Whatsapp profile picture, photos, HD images with status update posts available here to celebrate this special day with your family, friends, and close ones. You are using this messaging application for a lot of purposes but the time has come where you should dedicate a day to the brave soldiers. So, to celebrate this day, I’m gonna share some of the profile pics and status updates of Memorial Day that you can use on your Whatsapp profile account. You’ll get the best quality stuff here at our page which is absolutely free. This is the day of sharing and spreading love all around the nation. Kindly scroll down this page to get free images for your Whatsapp profile.
Memorial Day 2019 Whatsapp Profile Picture
Using a patriotic profile picture on your Whatsapp account is one of the best ways to celebrate this day just like you did on the 4th of July. Don’t forget to download Memorial Day US Flag HD Images. People are making plans for celebrating this day in different styles. But most famous is all your activities on social platforms, whether it’s Facebook or Whatsapp or Instagram. I’ve also shared Memorial Day 2019 Facebook Status updates for the FB users. If you are using Whatsapp, then this page is for you. Scan for the pictures, download them and use them on your Whatsapp account.
- Memorial Day 2019 Flower Images
- Memorial Day 2019 FB Covers, profile picture
- 20+ Best Memorial Day 2019 quotes
Memorial Day 2019 Whatsapp Status Updates
Time to update your Whatsapp status with some of the best pics and sayings. The last Monday of May month is celebrated as Memorial Day and this time it is on the 27th of May. Soldiers protect us and our close ones on borderline without anything in return. This is something we should be grateful for the whole life. We are blessed with these super soldiers who are ready to do anything to protect us.
- It takes a star to be one of those men who goes into fight.
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain.
- Words are even more feeble on this Memorial Day for the sight before us in that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them. – Ronald Reagan.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- The Patriot’s Blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree. – Thomas Campbell
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. – John F. Kennedy
- I’m pleased to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who made this feasible, who gave that power to me. The salutation you Martyrs you will be missed.
- A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers and woods, it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle. – George William Curtis.